by Laureen King from ArtandtheKitchen
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 package (10oz) butterscotch chips
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows (coloured/flavoured)
- Put marshmallows in large bowl
- Melt peanut butter and butter in saucepan on low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in butterscotch chips, continue to stir until all melted.
- Fold mixture into bowl of marshmallows. Combine well.
- Press into 8x8 greased baking pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 16 large squares.